Providing Cybersecurity Compliance Assistance to North Carolina Defense Contractors.
Main Point of Contact:
North Carolina Military Business Center
How to best utilize CyberNC.us: The CyberNC.us website was created to provide North Carolina companies with one location to find all the information they need to develop a cybersecurity compliance program that is compliant with Department of Defense regulations.
The most effective way to utilize the website is to follow the steps below:
- Understand the regulations. Click on the Cybersecurity Regulations tab and review the information about each of the regulations.
- Understand the data. Click on the FCI/CUI tab for detailed information about Federal Contract Information and Controlled Unclassified Information, then review the Cybersecurity Overview presentation.
- The information on the Where to Start tab will help businesses determine which regulation with which they must comply, as well as the level of compliance that is required.
- The DFARS tab contains information about compliance with DFARS 252.204-7012 and the new DFARS Interim Rule.
- The CMMC tab contains information about compliance to each of the 5 CMMC levels and also contains “CMMC Level 1 in a Box.”
- The Training tab provides information about resources businesses can use to train their employees.
- The Blog will be used to answer questions and provide clarification as needed. Please email Laura Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and/or clarification about compliance with the cybersecurity regulations.
- The Partners tab contains links to the websites of the I3C partner agencies.
The NCMBC and the I3C are not representatives of the DoD or the CMMC Accreditation body. This website is meant to be a community resource for cybersecurity compliance information.
Copyright 2020, North Carolina Military Business Center. All Rights Reserved.