CMMC TRAINING COURSE
Starting January 5, 2023 at 1000.
This in-depth course is designed to take organizations through every step of developing a cybersecurity program that will be compliant with the CMMC 2.0 Level 2 framework, as well as assist with self-assessments using the DoD Assessment Methodology requirements contained in DFARS 252.204-7019.
CMMC 2.0 Level 2 compliance can be an expensive and time-consuming endeavor. The North Carolina Military Business Center is here to help organizations reduce the cost of compliance – and the time needed to build your cybersecurity program - by providing the CMMC 2.0 Level 2 Course using the new DoD Cybersecurity Compliance Workbook.
Who should attend: North Carolina defense contractors who process/store/create controlled unclassified information in support of DoD contracts – or are meeting requirements flowed down by their prime contractor, and the IT/Cyber professionals who support defense contractors.
CMMC 2.0 Level 2 Course Format
- Registration required (no cost to participate in the course)
- Workshop format: Interactive – discussions and Q&A.
- Will include input from technical experts in cybersecurity.
- Course length: weekly 1-hour session for approximately 9 months.
- Workshop sessions will be recorded and available to registered attendees.
- Attendees will receive a certificate of completion to use as an audit artifact in a CMMC certification assessment.