CMMC LEVEL 3 IN A BOX AND TRAINING COURSE (OCT 7)
Join us for the new CMMC Level 3 training course starting Thursday, October 7th at 9:30 am. (Course length: weekly 1-hour session for approximately 6 months. Will replace the Wednesday CyberChat sessions).
- October 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- November 18th
- December 2nd, 9th, 16th
- January 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- February 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
- April 7th, 14th
This in-depth course is designed to take organizations through every step of developing a cybersecurity program that will be compliant with the CMMC Level 3 framework, as well as assist with self-assessments using the DoD Assessment Methodology requirements contained in DFARS 252.204-7019.
CMMC Level 3 is a quality management system for cybersecurity, and as such requires policies, procedures, resource plans – and much more. Compliance can be an expensive and time-consuming endeavor. The North Carolina Military Business Center is here to help organizations reduce the cost of compliance – and the time needed to build your cybersecurity program - by providing the CMMC Level 3 Course using the new CMMC Level 3 in a Box toolkit (the toolkit will be available for download October 4th from the cyberNC.us)
Who should attend: North Carolina defense contractors who process/store/create controlled unclassified information in support of DoD contracts – or are meeting requirements flowed down by their prime contractor, and the IT/Cyber professionals who support defense contractors.
As defense contractors, it is our patriotic duty to protect national security, and data protection is required by the Department of Defense, so don’t put it off – sign up today for the CMMC Level 3 Course!
- Request "CMMC Level 3 In a Box"
- Registration for this course is closed.
CMMC Level 3 Course outline:
- Section 1: Buy-In, Awareness, Company Vision/Strategy, Review of Cyber Regulations, Project Management.
- Section 2: Asset Inventories, Data Management, Network/Data Flow/Facility Diagrams, Organization Charts, Scope, Gap Analysis, Risk Assessments.
- Section 3: The 130 cybersecurity practices contained in the 17 Domains in CMMC Level 3.
- Section 4: Resource Planning – People, Hardware, Software, Physical Security.
- Section 5: Implementation Strategy
- Section 6: Training Program
- Section 7: Audit Preparation
CMMC Level 3 Course Format:
- Registration required (no cost to participate in the course)
- Workshop format: Interactive – discussions and Q&A.
- Will include input from technical experts in cybersecurity.
- Course length: weekly 1-hour session for approximately 6 months. Will replace the Wednesday CyberChat sessions.
- Workshop sessions will be recorded and available to registered attendees.
- Attendees will receive a certificate of completion to use as an audit artifact in a CMMC certification assessment.